Tonight I went and got my nails done and as the lady was clipping them she said …


Tonight I went and got my nails done and as the lady was clipping them she said “You have very strong nails.” I smiled and said “I do?!” and soooo appreciated her noticing because a few months ago I really noticed my strong nails too but wondered if it was just in my head. You know why I have strong nails?! Because I have been drinking a daily shake every day for the past two years. Every day my body has been fed pure plant potion filled with things like superfood berries mushrooms algaes seaweed pre and probiotics digestive enzymes plant proteins (my formula is vegan). Buuut it tastes like dessert. Lately I am on a cucumber mint strawberry kick!!! AND the ingredients are sourced all over the world sustainably. This isn’t a magic weight loss shake. It’s a daily dose of nutrients to give your body what it is missing in our modern diet. It will not work magic in a couple weeks. Just like anything it’s allll about consistency over time. My body has been FUELED consistently over a long period of time and it’s giving my signs every day that it LOVES what I am doing!!! Beyond my nails my body also has given me…. -more energy every day (no naps needed) -white pupils (a sign of optimal health) -clear skin -better sleep -fewer cravings -better digestion and gut health -immunity (I haven’t been sick in FOREVER) -And I also contribute this addition to my diet for my muscle definition…yes workouts matter but nutrition matters more #plantpower



Source by katemcdee

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Keto For Beginners Total Keto Diet For Beginners: How To Meal Plan Your Weight L…